by Mariko Yamamoto
Attunement to the realm of Spirit means living in the solid appearance of the world, while being aware of, knowing, feeling, communing with its underlying dimensions.
Sometimes it may feel that the 3-D “reality” is worlds apart from the realm of Spirit. But it may be just a matter of switching focus from the physical to the Intelligence and Consciousness beneath.
One bridge to playing in the co-existence of Spirit and matter is in working with the Devas, also known as the “Shining Ones” and the builders of form, from the tiniest of particles to the most expansive and vast universes. Switching gears from just merely observing the world as matter to making a decision to develop a personal relationship with the Devic consciousness behind the forms has the potential to add new dimensions of experience and joy, as well as facilitate positive and life enhancing changes.
In my Feng Shui career and working in the realms of consciousness, through extensive studies, practices and modalities, I have found that playing with the Devas to be wondrous and amazing and a truly powerful way to co-create profound shifts. The possibilities for transformation are as vast as one’s imagination.
Though Devas are often called upon to work within the elements of nature such as with the health of our plants or land, one can work with the Devas within all of the body systems, the cells, organs, bones, blood, the emotions, intentions, the visible and invisible, the animate and inanimate, buildings, cities, etc.
The very essence of all of life responds to love, sincerity and respec. Mutual honoring opens up opportunities and “portals” of working together for beneficial purposes.
12 Steps to Communing with the Deva of Your Body
- Ground by sending your roots into the core of Mother Earth.
- As you breathe in, feel Mother Earth’s sustenance nourishing your every cell.
- As you breathe out, release anything which is not in alignment with your Highest Source Potential and allow Mother Earth to transform this energy back into her unconditional love.
- Open your crown and allow the luminescent light of the heavens in through the top of your head bathing your entire being with its pure radiance.
- Connect with the depths of your heart.
- Call forth the Deva you would like to work with. Some possibilities may be the Deva of your heart, the Deva of your DNA, the Deva of joy, the Deva of clarity, etc.
- Ask to work with this particular Deva for transformational purposes and to co-create for the highest good.
- Give an offering such as a sacred sound, song, flower, stone, water, etc.
- Communicate any concerns, and ask for what you need.
- Ask if there is a message for you.
- Listen with your whole being Let go and allow for changes to occur. If applicable, take any additional needed action.
- Give thanks and know that all is well.
Mariko, is a gifted feng shui consultant and a healer.
Founder of International School of Shamanic Feng Shui Mariko offers on-site and long distance consultations, courses and mentoring in sacred space clearing, feng shui, angel therapy and vegan living foods inspiration