Usui Holy Fire II Reiki I and II
BE Stress Free! Learn How!
This class is for YOU if…
. . . you are interested in learning an effective method for relieving stress and anxiety, reducing pain, and promote healing. If you are looking for something to help you with spiritual growth, this class can help you.
If you learn best in a non-judgmental environment with experienced, Professional Licensed Teachers…this class is for you.
Our Usui Holy Fire II Reiki I and II training is a pre-requisite to obtaining credentials through the Reiki Membership Association.
Learn what Reiki is, how it heals, and the new historical discoveries.
In the Usui Holy Fire II Reiki I and II you will review the traditional Reiki hand positions used for yourself and others. You will also practice the intuitive method of hand placement, which can enhance your confidence in your intuition or inner guidance.
Reiki I & II includes all of the information and techniques for both levels:
- Standard Reiki hand positions for treating self and others
- Full treatment techniques
- Japanese healing techniques
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Reiki II symbols: their meaning and how to use them
- How to change unwanted habits
- Healing that transcends time or space with distant Reiki healing
- 192-page class manual, “Reiki, The Healing Touch” by William Lee Rand
- Class certificate
- CE’s for massage therapists
We also experience:
- assessing the energy field with Reiki scanning, and beaming.
- The class combines lecture, discussion, attunements, meditations and experiential practice in a well organized, but relaxed program.
- A detailed class manual is included, and upon successful completion, a certificate from the International Center for Reiki Training is awarded.
We will explore, symbols in healing and learn the Reiki II symbols and how to use them to:
- help heal unwanted habits
- improve relationships
- facilitate distant healings that transcend time and space
- improve mental clarity and focus
- reduce pain
- clear mental and emotional blocks which may be holding you back in life
If you appreciate teachers who are also mentors even after the class, sign up for your Usui Holy Fire II Reiki I and II Class today!
If you are already a Reiki practitioner and would like to enhance your Reiki training & skills, while letting go of those “rules” that make no sense at all, you will LOVE this class!
For more details and to register, select the class date that you are interested in below.
MEET YOUR TEACHERS
MICHAEL BAIRDMichael has been practicing Reiki for 26 years, and has found it to be a powerful tool for healing and spiritual growth. He is a retreat facilitator, practitioner of the healing arts, and a middle eastern drummer. Michael is an ICRT Licensed Reiki Master Teacher (LRMT) and Licensed Reiki Senior Director (LMRT ) teaching Usui|Holy Fire Reiki, and Holy Fire Karuna Reiki, as well as Reiki Drumming and ReikiSonics(sound healing). He is also a member of the Sound Healer's Assoc. Michael has developed special drum-making workshops for healers, and co- created the Reiki Drumming shamanic healing techniques, taught in the Reiki Drumming class. Drumming and Reiki assist him in attuning to high levels of consciousness, and listening to his Divine guidance, and following his heart.
ARTHUR BAIRDStudent Teacher Arthur has been around sound and Reiki his entire life, but started his formalized training in healing techniques at age 11 in 1999. He completed his Usui Reiki Master training in 2006. Arthur is now a Holy Fire 2 Karuna Reiki®, Usui Reiki, Reiki Drumming and a ReikiSonics® Teacher. Arthur has been a guest lecturer at Arizona State University and a presenter at the International Reiki Retreat. Teachers subject to changes and additions.
Join Our Free Reiki Newsletter
Subscribe for a FREE $10 relaxation meditation.