BE Stress Free! Learn How with Usui Holy II Fire Reiki I & II!
This class is for YOU if…
. . . you are interested in learning an effective method for relieving stress and anxiety, reducing pain, and promote healing. If you are looking for something to help you with spiritual growth, Usui Holy Fire Reiki I & II can help you.
- If you learn best in a non-judgmental environment with experienced, Professional Licensed Teachers…this class is for you.
- If you appreciate teachers who are also mentors even after the class, sign up for your class today!
- If you are already a Reiki practitioner and would like to enhance your Reiki training & skills, while letting go of those “rules” that make no sense at all, you will LOVE this class!
- Our training is a pre-requisite to obtaining credentials through the Reiki Membership Association.
- Learn what Reiki is, how it heals, and the new historical discoveries.
In the Usui Holy Fire Reiki I & II class you will review the traditional Reiki hand positions used for yourself and others. You will also practice the intuitive method of hand placement, which can enhance your confidence in your intuition or inner guidance. We will explore, symbols in healing and learn the Reiki II symbols and how to use them to;
- help heal unwanted habits
- improve relationships
- facilitate distant healings that transcend time and space
- improve mental clarity and focus
- reduce pain
- clear mental and emotional blocks which may be holding you back in life
We also experience;
- assessing the energy field with Reiki scanning, and beaming.
- The class combines lecture, discussion, attunements, meditations and experiential practice in a well organized, but relaxed program.
- A detailed class manual is included, and upon successful completion, a certificate from the International Center for Reiki Training is awarded.
- All of our classes are designed so that anyone can benefit from the material presented.
- The class material is helpful for professionals such as nurses, massage therapists, physicians, or “regular people” who wish to use Reiki for spiritual growth, or to help family, friends and for the student’s self-healing.