The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Master training into one 3 day class.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months. Also, a student must be able to draw the 3 symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, attunements, and ignitions; and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training
- The Usui Master practitioner attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information.
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire Master ignition.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II, ART and the ignition for Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire system of attunements and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
- The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five symbols.
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- 130 page class manual.
- CEs and CEUs for nurses and massage therapists are provided.
Instruction is given on the Usui/Holy Fire system of attunements and ignitions. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements and ignitions. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement and Aura Clearing is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.