Join Us and Learn Reiki Healing Drumming
Reiki Drumming is a specialized method of introducing Reiki energy into a client’s energy field to facilitate deep relaxation and stress relief.
Learn from Michael Arthur Baird, who originated the Reiki Drumming Program in 1999. Michael has blended his knowledge and 25 years of experience with Reiki, healing drumming, and spiritual healing, into this powerful, transformational workshop.REGISTER TODAY!
Receive the Powerful Reiki Drumming Attunements for yourself and your drum.
What is Reiki Drumming?
Reiki Drumming is a specialized method of introducing Reiki energy into a client’s energy field to facilitate deep relaxation and stress relief. As stress is relieved, tensions in the physical body are often released as well.
Biofeedback research indicates that even brief heartbeat drumming can double light meditative brainwaves (alpha) and reduce stress. We now know that stress depresses the immune system and has been linked to nearly all diseases.
Includes: A Reiki Drum PLUS 16 hours of instruction, a detailed class manual is included and certificate from the Infinite Light Healing Studies Center
Prerequisites: for our two-day workshop is attunement to Reiki II or higher and familiarity with the traditional Usui Level II symbols for increasing the power of Reiki, mental/emotional issues, and sending Reiki at a distance.
Preparation: Be kind to yourself, eat healthy foods, drink quality water, exercise and get plenty of rest.
Lodging: With-In Walking Distance
Absolutely NO musical experience is necessary!!!!
- Remove blocks to learning a musical instrument
- Learn methods which relieve fear of creating sound.
- Balance the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies simultaneously.
- Remind your body of its ideal vibratory rate
- Harmnize your energy with the heartbeat of the earth.
- Learn methods to increase the power of Reiki distance healing
- Learn Reiki Drumming methods to help relieve pain
Class Content – Day 1
- Opening ceremony/meditation
- Discussion – What is Reiki Drumming, Origins of Reiki Drumming
- Reiki Drum Journey-Finding Your Voice This is a gently guided journey back through the participants consciousness to locate a point in time where they felt silenced, stifled, ashamed, or afraid to make sound. Using a time-link Reiki technique and the heartbeat of Michael’s drumming, Reiki energy flows back to that time to transform fear into love, and facilitate the release of hesitation to create sound.
- Group Drumming Celebrating the Integration of the Voice
- Group Drumming and Sacred Space Creation Preparing for Attunement
- Level II Reiki Drumming Attunement Attunement utilizing the traditional. Usui Level II symbols with the intention of attuning the Reiki drum and the student’s higher self to one another and ultimately to the Heart and Mind of the Divine.
- Intuitive Development Enhancing ability to intuitively discern the vibrational frequencies of the Reiki symbols through sound.
- Professional Ethics for Reiki Drumming Practitioners
- Reiki Drumming Basic Technique Strengthening Your Light Soul Breathing- Clearing the channel Developing Healing Intention with Client Aligning the Chakra and Energy Bodies of Client Scanning the Aura with the Drum Intuiting the Reiki Energy Drumming technique Client Integration Offering Gratitude
- Practice giving and receiving Reiki drum sessions
- Closing Circle
Class Content – Day 2
- Opening Circle
- Developing Healthy Mental Thought Processes and Emotional Responses The power of thought – thoughts are “things” The collective creative God consciousness Recoding unhealthy mental and emotional patterns with Reiki Drumming Affirming and integrating positive change
- Giving and Receiving the Re-patterning Session
- Reiki Drum Session Exchange
- The Reiki Journey Technique Introduction to the Shamanic Drum Journey Similarities and Differences between Reiki Drumming and Shamanic Drumming Uses for the Reiki Drum Journey Technique – releasing personal blocks, clearing genetic blocks, ancestral healing . . . Practice Reiki Shamanic Drumming Receive a Reiki Drumming Journey Session
- Process and Integrate
- Facilitate a Reiki Drum Journey Session
- Process and Integrate
- Group Reiki Drumming Earth Healing and Peace Session
- Certification discussion and assignments for prospective Certified Independent Reiki Drumming InstructorsTM.
- Practitioner Certification
- Ceremony Closing Ceremony
MEET YOUR TEACHERS
Michael has been practicing Reiki for 26 years, and has found it to be a powerful tool for healing and spiritual growth. He is a retreat facilitator, practitioner of the healing arts, and a middle eastern drummer. Michael is an ICRT Licensed Reiki Master Teacher (LRMT) and Licensed Reiki Senior Director (LMRT ) teaching Usui|Holy Fire Reiki, and Holy Fire Karuna Reiki, as well as Reiki Drumming and ReikiSonics(sound healing). He is also a member of the Sound Healer's Assoc. Michael has developed special drum-making workshops for healers, and co- created the Reiki Drumming shamanic healing techniques, taught in the Reiki Drumming class. Drumming and Reiki assist him in attuning to high levels of consciousness, and listening to his Divine guidance, and following his heart.
Arthur has been around sound and Reiki his entire life, but started his formalized training in healing techniques at age 11 in 1999. He completed his Usui Reiki Master training in 2006. Arthur is now a Holy Fire 2 Karuna Reiki®, Usui Reiki, Reiki Drumming and a ReikiSonics® Teacher.
Arthur has been a guest lecturer at Arizona State University and a presenter at the International Reiki Retreat.
Teachers subject to changes and additions.
Join Our Free Reiki Newsletter
Subscribe for a FREE $10 relaxation meditation.