Energetic qualities of the 8 phases of the moon
The moon emanates distinctly different energies during the full cycle from new moon to full moon. Each of the eight cycles facilitates the process of creation and manifestation. The eight phases each have a duration of approximately 28 days.
An example and definition follow:
Day 1-3 1/2
New moon energy is for creating a vision
Day 3 1/2 - 6
Crescent moon energy is for organizing resources needed to accomplish the vision
First Quarter Moon
Day 6 - 9 1/2
First quarter moon is using resources gathered to take action toward fulfilling the vision.
Day 10 - 13 1/2
Gibbous moon energy helps us fine tune our goals, gather opinions from others and make revisions to the plan.
Day 13 3/4 -17 1/2
The light of the full moon brings about manifestation of, or progress toward our goals. We can see where we are in the process of realization of the plan.
Day 17 1/2 – 21
Disseminating Moon helps us distribute and share what we have learned, or to have a clearer understanding of what to do next.
Third Quarter Moon
Day 21 - 24 1/2
In the third quarter of the moon we are in a completion and review phase, or following up on and refining the resources we gathered during the crescent moon. Re-evaluation takes place during this time to determine what is needed as a next step to move forward with the goal.
Day 24 1/2 - 28
Under the balsamic moon it is time to be alone, meditate, retreat, and release attachment to outcome. It is time to rest and be introspective. During this time vision clears and we are ready to begin again with the next new moon.
Sacred Circles New Moon Meditation for Infinite Light Workers & Peaceweavers
Steps in the Infinite Light New Moon Meditation
- Pray by giving thanks that you are clear and open channel for Infinite Light and Divine Love to flow through and that your personality and ego stand aside, so the Light will flow in its clearest and truest form. Give thanks that you are open to receive the guidance of angels and masters who have come forth to assist you.
- Prepare your energy field by strengthening your light. You can use techniques taught in the Infinite Light courses, Reiki, or state the intention that you are a strong force of healing love, and that anything less than light that approaches you will be instantly sent into the light of pure love.
- Call on the Divine, and the ascended spiritual masters and beings. Welcome them, and give thanks for their presence. Give them permission to assist you in creating your sacred intention, and helping you manifest your visions.
- Write down your sacred intention for this meditation. Include your personal goals, and also your intention for world service. It can be helpful to draw something that represents your vision.
A new moon journal is very helpful.
State your intention aloud.
- Imagine or visualize that you are creating a bridge of light from your soul to the soul of all the spiritual beings who are assisting you, and all the other people who are joining in this group meditation around the world.
Allow yourself to feel each soul linking with yours, and to feel the illusion of separation melt away.
Allow yourself to recognize the Oneness of all creation.
You are transcending time and space.
- Focus on your sacred heart center, feel it pulsing with silver crystalline soul light. Use your breath to assist the light in growing brighter, clearer and stronger.
Consciously intend to send this light out to your left, into the sacred heart of the person or ascended being on your left.
Simultaneously you receive silver light into your sacred heart from the person being on your right.
The sacred circle is formed, and light begins to spin around the group in a clockwise circle.
- Focus on your ascending heart center, feel it pulsing with golden crystalline soul light.
Use your breath to assist the light in growing brighter, clearer and stronger.
Consciously intend to send this light out to your right, into the ascending heart of the person or ascended being on your left.
Simultaneously you receive golden light into your ascending heart from the person being on your left.
The sacred circle is formed, and golden light begins to spin around the group in a a counter clockwise circle.
- Focus on your soul vision center and sense pearlescent, opalescent white light. Use your breath to increase the intensity of the light.
- Form a vision or a thought of your personal goal, prayer, or healing request, and a vision of a world at peace.
What does peace look like?
What does peace feel like?
Hold these visions within the light of your soul vision center, and then simply intend to send the visions up, up, higher and higher, up into the light of your soul group, up, up, into the angelic realms and inner planes.
- The archangels and master join you.
Imagine a doorway here. Focus on your visions and send them through this doorway into the realm of visualization and manifestation. Here Archangel Zadkiel, Lord of this Realm, energizes them.
Now watch them drift slowly down to earth, like sparkles of light, or snowflakes. When they reach the surface of the earth they “melt” into her, and flow down to the very heart of mother Earth. Here they are anchored, planted and nurtured as they begin to grow and become reality in this manifest plane.
- Meditate and transmit the light flowing through you for as long as you feel comfortable.
- Draw your awareness up from the center of the earth. Sense the energies of the sacred circle, and ascension ring.
Draw a deep breath in from your soul vision center, and allow that light to flow down into your body.
Draw a deep breath in from you ascending heart, and gently disconnect from those on your right and your left…allow the golden light to permeate your being.
Next draw a deep breath into your sacred heart center, and gently disconnect from those on your right and left, as you allow the silver light to flow in around and through your body.
Breathe deeply until you are completely back in your body, and then exhale light down through your body to anchor yourself to the earth.
- Give a prayer of thanks as you intend to disconnect fro the meditative process.
Know that each person is disconnecting also and returning to their individual life expressions with clarity and aligned with their soul purpose.The first few times you do this you may wish to refer to the notes about the various aspects of the moon cycles to see where you are in the process. It is intriguing how often we find ourselves in full momentum and taking action on our goals and we check in with the moon cycle to find that we are in the first quarter phase; or we may realize that we are feeling withdrawn and introspective and then become aware that we are under the influence of the balsamic moon.
If you would like to join in a worldwide Reiki New Moon Meditation, please join with us.
We meditate monthly on the second day of the new moon phase, as the new moon energies are growing in strength. A reliable source for moon phases and times can be found at Farmer’s Almanac
At each new moon I hold a vision of a world at peace, where humanity honors the earth and every person is living life as their higher self in every moment.
Please join us to uphold this vision and allow the energy to empower your personal goals and world vision as well.
Join Our Free Reiki Newsletter
Subscribe for a FREE $10 relaxation meditation.
Reiki Teacher’s CLASS SPECIAL OFFER
Pillar of Light – Instant Download
Reiki Symbols CD$18.95
Reiki Symbols – Instant Download
Sacred Circles – Instant Download
Stairway to Forgiveness – Instant Download
Pillar of Light CD$18.95
Infinite Spectrum – Instant Download
New Moon Glossary
For several years I have been studying the power of the cycles of the moon. Through my work with the Infinite Light, I have received many Infinite Light Transmissions™. This is one such transmission, which offers a technique which sets a foundation for high frequency light to be anchored into our physical bodies, and into the heart of Gaia, our mother Earth. In this meditation we work with light essence of the peace ray.
A glossary of the terms used in this meditation is listed below. (You do not need to remember these terms to participate in the meditation. They are provided for information, for educational purposes only.)
- Sacred Intention In working with these aspects with the Infinite Light New Moon Meditation we can focus on intentions such as personal goals for our work, family, relationships, health, finances, home, or any of the aspects of our earthly existence. We can intend to stay focused on our spiritual path, or ask for assistance in understanding or transmuting our karma.
We also focus on world issues, like ample organic food for the world, peace among nations, humanity living in harmony with the earth, nurturing home environments for everyone, healthy relationships, a world where diversity is embraced as a strength, etc. Notice that we are not focusing on hunger, homelessness, war, etc. We are focusing on what we are creating, not on what we want to change, or are afraid of. The sacred intention is powerful when the vision is created in the highest form that you can imagine, but left up for manifestation by the Divine in the most perfect way.
- Prayer An act of giving thanks for sacred intentions that have been stated and offered to the Divine for manifestation. A statement of faith and knowingness that the intention is fulfilled as it can be for the highest good.
- Infinite Light The energetic essence produced by the heart and mind of the Divine for use in creation and manifestation of Divine Will through all who are in service to God, or whatever one chooses to name the Divine, the Higher Power, the Super Conscious, etc.
- Infinite Light Transmissions™ A body of spiritual worked received by Laurelle Shanti Gaia since the summer of her 7th year. These are transmission received in the language of light, and transcribed. These works include methods to positively affect the peace ray, ways to work with energy to assist in humanity’s evolution, and techniques to help harmonize humanity’s consciousness with Gaia, our mother Earth.
- Gaia is the term for the spiritual essence of the physical being we know to be mother Earth.
- Soul Linking the act of conscious, energetic soul connections which take place between willing individuals to assist in fulfilling a specific aspect of the Divine plan.
- Collective Creative God Consciousness (CCGC). This is different than the Collective Unconscious. The CCGC is a pool of energy that contains the essence of all deliberate and subconscious thoughts and intentions of humanity. This energy in itself holds powerful potential for creation and manifestation. From this pool of consciousness, reality as we know it, is created. Praying and or holding visions of peace, joy, prosperity, abundance, love and balance increases the vibrational fequency of the collective creative God consciousness, and assists in manifesting or awakening to “heaven on earth”.
- Christed Consciousness The essence of peace and enlightenment. This term is not limited to Christianity, or any other religion. All spiritual avatars who have lived on Earth as enlightened beings have learned to embody their Divinity. The moment that enlightenment takes place is the “christing”. When this happens, one becomes “christed” Christed beings are fully living their Divine Purpose.
- Sacred Heart Center This is a soul level chakra located slightly behind and below the physical heart. This houses the essence of the Christed Consciousness (the essence of enlightenment)
- Ascending Heart Center This is a soul level chakra located between the heart and the throat. This center is behind the thymus gland. The ascending heart houses the essence of the Collective Creative God Consciousness, and it vibrates to gold.
- Soul Vision Center This another soul level chakra. It is created by an energy connection between the pineal and pituitary glands, the soul star, and the occipital center, which is sometimes referred to as the mouth of God chakra. The soul vision center is simply a radiant light that you may sense in the center of your head. It creates a vibrant, pearlescent, opalescent white light.
- Sacred Circle This is an energetic circle which is formed by linking the sacred heart centers of a group of Infinite Light Workers, Healers, Peaceweavers, Angels and Ascended Beings who soul link in one place, at a specific time, or who connect via time and space transcendence. The sacred circle in this instance holds the vibration of silver crystalline soul light, and the essence of the Christed Consciousness. A group connection is made by linking the sacred heart centers of all participants. This is done by sending silver light out from one’s sacred heart center to the person or ascended being on their left, while simultaneously receiving silver light into the sacred heart center from the person on the right. A circle of light is then formed and it flows around and around to the left (or clockwise).
- Ascension Ring This is an energetic circle which is formed by linking the ascending heart centers of the group at a specific time, or who connect via time and space transcendence. The ascension ring in this instance holds the vibration of gold crystalline soul light, and the essence of the Collective Creative God Consciousness. A group connection is made by linking the ascending heart centers of all participants. This is done by sending gold light out from one’s ascending heart center to the person or ascended being on their right, while simultaneously receiving silver light into their ascending heart center from the person on their left. A circle of light is then formed and it flows around and around to the right (or counter-clockwise).
- Purpose of the Sacred Circle and Ascension Ring These to circles of light set a strong foundation to anchor high frequency light .
- Ascended Spiritual Beings These can be well known Masters like Jesus, Buddha, Kwan Yin, Mother Mary, Maha Chohan, Hillarion, Lady Master Nada, etc. They can also be members of the angelic hierarchy, or highly evolved beings that we have yet to learn of.